Things I’ve managed to do today instead of writing
I think I should write one of my own “Things I’ve managed to do instead of writing”
I should be writing, I really should; I have this idea and I’ve planned it out and even thought of characters and wrote a one page summery. I SHOULD BE WRITING. But I am not, and it’s amazing what I manage to come up with to procrastinate.
Just so you’d have an idea, these are some of the things that I thought “I have to get over with first and then I’ll really get down to writing” during today, Friday, the weekend, when it’s usually the only chance I can get a big chunk of pages done.
– Reading another chapter, then another, then another… of Paper Towns.
– Watching a cooking show on TV.
– Watching an entire season of The Office.
– Eating chocolate.
– Googling stuff written in German on the back of the chocolate wrapping because it tasted funny.
– Turns out chocolate IS expired.
View original post 120 more words